Under the patronage of the President of the Republic of Kosovo, Mrs. Atifete Jahjaga, specifically, under the patronage of the National Council for Survivors of Sexual Violence in War, in close cooperation with the British Embassy in Prishtina, from 10th to 13th of June 2014, a series of activities to mark the Global Summit to halt Sexual Violence in Conflict was organized; the Summit was held in London with the motto #timetoact / #kohapërveprim. Also, on June 12th, the central Manifestation was held in Square 21, where all Council members and other participants were invited. The messages of the President of the Republic of Kosovo Mrs. Atifete Jahjaga, British Foreign Secretary Mr. William Hague, and Special Representative of the Office of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees, Mrs. Angelina Jolie were transmitted; the speeches held messages associated with victims of sexual violence during the war and support these victims must have from local and international institutions.
The manifestation was concluded with the broadcasting of the documentary by the Centre for Rehabilitation of Torture Victims (CRTV) and a cocktail.
1. The inaugural meeting of the Council on March 7, 2014
2. Editorial published in the Newspaper Tribuna on March 8, 2014
3. After the amendment of the law, the law amendment was greeted by press release on March 20, 2014.
4. The speech of President Jahjaga at the beginning of the Week of Women in Kosovo", on March 24, 2014.
5. The speech of President Jahjaga at the Global Summit of Women, Paris, June 06, 2014.
6. The message of the President of the Republic of Kosovo in the framework of the activities in Kosovo which have marked the Global Summit to end Sexual Violence in Conflict, Thursday, June 12, 2014.
7. The speech of President Jahjaga at the Global Summit to end Sexual Violence in Conflict in London, June 12, 2014.
8. Under the auspices of the President of the Republic of Kosovo, Madam Atifete Jahjaga, respectively under the auspices of the National Council for the Survivors of Sexual Violence in War, in close cooperation with the British Embassy in Prishtina a series of activities to mark the Global Summit to end Sexual Violence in Conflict are organized, with the motto #timetoact / # kohapërveprim which was held in London from 10 to 13 June 2014.
9. Amongst others was the illumination of Clock Tower (Sahat Kulla) with the motto #timetoact, 2 TV discussion of TV 21 (Ambassador Ian Cliff and Minister Çitaku) and RTK (the show Imazh: Myrna Macgregor from the British Embassy, Igballe Rogova, Sabahate Pacolli, Flora Macula) where agreed in advance to speak about the importance of forming and the concrete steps of the National Council, sexual violence as a weapon of war and the treatment of this category of civilian casualties in Kosovo and
10. The central event organized in Square 21 where the messages of the President of the Republic of Kosovo, Madam Atifete Jahjaga, the British Foreign Secretary, Mr. William Hague, and the Special Representative of the Office of the High Commissioner for Refugees United Nations, Mrs. Angelina Jolie, are transmitted. Where also speeches were delivered by the Minister of European Integration, Ms. Vlora Çitaku, and the Ambassador of the United Kingdom, Mr. Ian Cliff, and where the documentary of NGO Kosovo Rehabilitation Centre for Torture Victims (KRCT) is broadcasted.
11. fem talk- on this subject organized by the Kosovo Centre for Gender Studies.